As most Marblehead residents know, moving can be a pretty crazy day! Since all of your possessions are packed away, there might be a few things you’ll want to keep around for a smoother transition. Keep the following items in a spare bag for when you move into your new home:
- First Aid Kit With moving day being a hectic situation, anything could happen, including minor injuries. If you find yourself in this type of situation, it’ll be helpful to have a first aid kit handy! You should consider packing any prescriptions or medications you might need in the first week in your home.
- Snacks & Beverages Moving can be a tiring process so have snacks and beverages on hand to keep you and your team fueled throughout the day.
- Phone Charger There are various people you may have to communicate with on your moving day. What good is a dead phone when you need to speak to your moving company about their ETA? Keep a phone charger handy to ensure you have a fully charged phone.
- Cleaning Supplies Since you’ll have a completely empty home, this will be a good time to clean your entire home. You can get into any tough spots that might otherwise be blocked by furniture or belongings.
- Toiletries You’ll want to have a few essentials for the first couple of days. Things like toilet paper, toothbrush/toothpaste and soap will be useful
For more tips on moving or to schedule a moving service with us, contact Flannery’s Handymen at 781-775-9943 or by filling out our contact form!